If you are an international student or a student from the European Economic Area and you do not have EU Settled Status or EU Pre-Settled Status, you will probably need a visa to study in the UK. You can check if you need a visa by entering your details on the Gov.UK website.

To read detailed information about what the visa application process includes, living and working in the UK, and bringing family, please visit our visa and immigration information page.


To make your travel arrangements to the University as easy as possible, we can organise arrival services for when you first land in the UK. These services are available throughout the year from Cardiff International Airport (CWL) and Heathrow Airport (LHR), London.

Find out more about our arrival services.

Contact us

Please note, this will overwrite any previous communication preferences you may have already specified to us on our website or websites relating to our University Partners. You can change your communication preferences at any time. QA Higher Education will process your personal data as set out in our privacy notice